Premises Liability Lawyers in Boca Raton and Plantation
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers premises liability Attorney legal services to individuals in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Plantation, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach. A Florida attorney who handles premises liability claims—a legal term that encompasses cases such as slip and fall accidents—can help you to seek the compensation you need.
The attorneys at Eltringham Law Group, PA, understand that few things can so quickly and drastically change your life as a serious injury. For help with a claim, contact us at 561-338-0420 to schedule your free consultation.
When a Property Owner is Liable for Your Injury
Premises liability law in Florida dictates that property owners and occupiers, both private and commercial, are in most cases liable for any accidents, injuries or other incidents that may occur on their property. This is because they are expected to maintain property that is safe and free of dangerous conditions that could lead to injury.
You can file a premises liability claim if you:
- fell down a pair of poorly lit steps at a parking structure in West Palm Beach and suffered a rotator cuff injury when trying to catch yourself;
- tripped on a piece of loose carpeting at a Boca Raton hotel and suffered serious bodily injury like a fractured vertebrae; and/or
- slipped on a wet floor at a grocery store in Ft. Lauderdale and suffered a spinal cord injury or TBI.
A Boca Raton, Florida, attorney who handles premises liability claims can investigate all aspects of your accident to build a case that demonstrates that the property owner or occupier was in fact responsible for your accident.
Your legal team can help you to pursue compensation for:
- medical bills (to treat any bodily injury, such as a rotator cuff injury or TBI, etc.);
- lost wages;
- pain and suffering; and
- long-term medical care, among other expenses.
Help With Your Florida Premises Liability Claim When You Need it Most
Eltringham Law Group, PA, based in Boca Raton, FL, offers personalized legal help and advice to personal injury victims throughout South Florida, including West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach and Fort Lauderdale. When you’ve been seriously injured, you don’t want to waste your time and energy haggling with insurance adjusters and trying to make sense of legalese. When you decide to contact our Boca Raton, FL, attorney team, you’ve made the first step to getting your life back on track. Call today for a no-cost consultation – 561-338-0420.