Defective Products Lawyers in Boca Raton and Plantation
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers defective products Attorney legal services to individuals in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Plantation, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach. When a defective product causes serious injury to you or a loved one, product liability lawyers from Eltringham Law Group, PA, can help you to assess your case to determine whether you have grounds for a product liability claim. When you need help in Boca Raton, contact us at 561-338-0420 to schedule your free consultation.
What is a Florida defective product claim?
Product liability is the assumption that manufacturers, designers and marketers are responsible for putting only safe and reliable products out into the consumer marketplace.
Examples of defective products and injuries they can cause:
- airbag injuries that occur when an airbag inflates prematurely or fails to inflate and other automotive-related defects;
- injuries that occur when someone uses a defective power tool, lawn care product or any other consumer product; and/or
- child injuries that are a result of a defective crib or other baby furniture or other dangerous baby or child products, including products made with lead and other known toxins.
Product liability claims and defective product claims are highly complex and best handled by Florida product liability lawyers who have familiarity with the complicated issues of jurisdiction and liability involved in these kinds of accident cases.
Did you know:
- Even if your injury occurred in West Palm Beach, Florida, and the manufacturer of the product is located in China, you still have rights to recovery?
- If you suffered airbag injuries because of an automotive design flaw, you may be able to hold the designer and manufacturer liable in a claim?
- The company that markets a defective or dangerous product can be held liable if they failed to warn consumers of inherent dangers?
Our team of Florida product liability lawyers can address all of your most pressing questions and handle every aspect of your claim, including the important task of determining all viable avenues of liability.
For Help in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale and Beyond
Eltringham Law Group, PA, based in Boca Raton, FL, offers personalized legal help to personal injury victims throughout South Florida, including West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach and Fort Lauderdale. When you’ve been seriously injured, you don’t want to waste your time and energy haggling with insurance adjusters and trying to make sense of legalese. When you decide to contact our Boca Raton, FL, attorney team, you’ve made the first step to getting your life back on track. Call today for a no-cost consultation – 561-338-0420.
What kinds of evidence are needed in a Florida defective product claim?
You will need sufficient evidence in order to pursue a defective product claim, but the most important piece of evidence you will need is the product itself. A defective products lawyer may be able to help with the assembling of necessary evidence.