Scuba Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton and Plantation
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers scuba diving accident Attorney legal services to individuals in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Plantation, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach. We also provide scuba accident legal representation throughout the entire state of Florida. With nearly two decades of experience and knowledge of maritime law and laws governing negligence, our personal injury lawyers know how to help clients obtain the compensation they deserve when injury or death occurs due to a scuba diving accident.
With so many opportunities to scuba dive in the waters surrounding the state of Florida, it’s no surprise that scuba diving accidents are more common here than in most other states throughout the U.S. In fact, hundreds of scuba accidents occur each year in Florida alone, often with catastrophic outcomes. There are many things that can wrong during a dive and if negligence, recklessness or equipment failure is to blame for scuba injury or death, you may be entitled to compensation.
Scuba accidents can result in serious injury, permanent disability or even death. Whether you are involved in a recreational, professional or commercial diving accident, it’s important to have an experienced scuba diving accident attorney you can trust on your side.
That’s why you should call the Eltringham Law Group at 561-338-0420 to discuss your case.
Scuba Accident Lawsuit Cases
Scuba diving is a dangerous activity and unfortunately accidents can occur, often with catastrophic results. While not all causes for injury or death while scuba diving are due to negligence, you may have a case if injury occurs through no fault of your own. Some of the most common causes for scuba diving injury and death include:
- Boat operator negligence, including run overs, drive offs or faulty vessel operation
- Dive buddy negligence
- Rescuer negligence
- Improper training
- Inadequate supervision
- Failure for dive operators to follow U.S. Coast Guard regulations or proper safety protocol in order to cut costs
- Faulty or poorly maintained equipment
- Out-of-air emergencies
- Issues caused by improper decompression, bends, rapid descents/ascents, nitrogen narcosis
- Dangerous weather or surf conditions
Scuba divers typically have to rely on others for their safety and when something goes wrong, compensation can and should be sought to cover current and future medical costs, pain and suffering, loss of wages and punitive damages.
Call the Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton at 561-338-0420 to find out more about how we can help you following a scuba diving accident.
Scuba Diving Accident Legal Questions
If you or a loved one has been involved in a scuba diving accident, you may have many questions that need to be answered. Among them are:
- If I have been injured in a scuba diving accident, what should I do?
- Who is responsible for my scuba accident?
- Do I have any recourse if I signed a waiver before scuba diving?
- Are scuba diving accidents impacted by maritime law?
- How can I prove negligence in a scuba diving accident?
- Will insurance cover my medical expenses, loss of work or other losses?
- How do I find a personal injury lawyer who is experienced with scuba diving accident cases?
With years of experience handling personal injury cases in Florida, including scuba diving negligence, the Eltringham Law Group can answer all of your questions. We offer free consultations during which we will discuss your case and can provide you with the information, support and advice you need to move forward.
Call the Eltringham Law Group at 561-338-0420 to schedule a free consultation.