Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton and Plantation
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers motorcycle Accident Attorney legal services to individuals in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Plantation, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Boca Raton, Plantation, or any part of South Florida, the experienced motorcycle accident attorneys of the Eltringham Law Group can help. With nearly 60 years of combined experience, our legal team can help you receive the compensation you deserve when you are involved in a motorcycle accident.
The beautiful South Florida weather and scenery makes it a great location for riding motorcycles, allowing drivers to enjoy the great outdoors while traveling from place to place. Unfortunately, this mode of transportation can be very dangerous, especially since the size of a motorcycle is no match for an automobile or truck and drivers sometimes fail to see motorcyclists on the road. Worse yet, Florida drivers are more distracted than ever by smart phone use, texting and driving, and other similar distractions. In 2012, there were 9,384 motorcycle crashes reported, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Those crashes resulted in 8,648 injuries to motorcyclists and their passengers, as well as 457 deaths. These facts demonstrate the likelihood of injury or death occurring from a motorcycle crash.
Florida motorcycle insurance coverage does not include medical payments coverage known as PIP which is a requirement for those driving four-wheel vehicles in the state of Florida. In fact, PIP coverage is not available to motorcyclists , even if they want to purchase it. This means that you are immediately responsible for paying your own medical bills for injuries sustained in a motorcycle crash. Therefore, it is important for motorcyclists injured in an accident in Florida, no matter what the extent of their injuries, to seek the counsel of an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in order to recover damages from the at-fault party.
When it comes to fighting for your rights following a motorcycle accident causing injury, property damage, impairment or death, we know what it takes to ensure you are protected and receive appropriate compensation. We are well-versed in laws related to motorcycle accidents in Florida and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table so clients can obtain satisfactory settlements.
Don’t suffer the consequences of a motorcycle accident on your own simply because you don’t have the right lawyer on your side. If you or a loved one has sustained personal injury, permanent impairment, property damage or death while on a motorcycle, we can help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Call the Eltringham Law Group at 561-338-0420 to speak with one of our Florida motorcycle accident lawyers about your case.
Motorcycle Accident Lawsuits in Boca Raton
Injured motorcyclists and their passengers can run into numerous complications when trying to obtain compensation for their injuries or other damages arising from an accident. Due to the fact that motorcyclists are not permitted or required to carry Florida’s PIP insurance, an accident resulting in injury or loss of work can result in financial hardship. Fortunately, an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve if you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own.
Some of the reasons that warrant a motorcycle accident lawsuit include:
- Driver negligence, including a failure to recognize motorcyclists or to yield, cutting off motorcyclists, driving too close or swerving in front of them
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence (DUI) / Drunk driving
- Reckless conduct
- Vehicle defects
- Roadway hazards
If you have been involved in a motorcycle crash and have been injured through no fault of your own, call the Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton at 561-338-0420 to schedule a free consultation.
Motorcycle Accidents Often Result in Injury or Death
Motorcycle accidents result in a high percentage of serious injuries and even death. Injuries may include:
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Joint injuries
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs
- Organ damage
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Permanent disability
As part of your motorcycle accident lawsuit, you may be entitled to compensation for initial medical expenses associated with the injury and future medical expenses. Additionally, you may be eligible for recovery of lost wages or loss of earning capacity, as well as compensatory damages for pain and suffering, mental anguish and other available legal damages.
For more information about receiving appropriate compensation following a motorcycle accident in Florida, contact the Eltringham Law Group at 561-338-0420.
What To Expect During A Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit
It’s important to obtain the services of an experienced lawyer quickly following a motorcycle accident. This makes it easier for the attorney to reconstruct the accident and obtain any and all evidence associated with the situation to build a solid case. When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you, here is what you can expect to happen:
- Our free consultation gives you the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your case and allows us to assess expected outcomes.
- If you go ahead with the case, we will handle all work necessary to build a strong case against the at-fault party. We will be in contact with any individuals that can provide us with information related to the accident, will check police reports, video footage and medical records, and piece by piece, we will recreate the details of the accident in order to provide the necessary evidence to get you the compensation you deserve.
- We know it’s likely that you are still recovering from injury following your motorcycle accident. We do our job effectively so you have time to focus on healing, rather than dealing with stress, uncertainty and anxiety.
- Since we work on a contingent fee basis, you don’t have to lay out any money up front for your motorcycle accident case. We only get paid when you receive your monetary award or recover damages.
Ready to get started? Call the Eltringham Law Group at 561-338-0420 to schedule your free consultation.
Motorcycle Accident Legal Questions
It’s understandable that you have many questions related to your motorcycle accident. Some of the most common ones may include:
- What do I do after a motorcycle crash if I have been injured?
- Since motorcycle insurance does not include PIP coverage, how will I pay for my medical expenses?
- Do I have to be seriously injured to seek compensation from a motorcycle accident or can I seek compensation for more minor injuries, too?
- How will I deal with being out of work after a motorcycle accident?
- Does it matter who was at fault in the motorcycle crash to receive compensation?
- Why is motorcycle insurance coverage in Florida so different from automobile coverage?
- Will every motorcycle accident lawyer provide me with the same level of protection?
With so many questions likely running through your mind, it’s best to talk to an experienced motorcycle accident attorney you can trust. Armed with the appropriate information, you can then determine the best way to proceed in order to receive fair compensation following motorcycle injuries.
Call the Eltringham Law Group today at 561-338-0420 to schedule your free consultation. We’ll answer any questions you may have.
Why You Need a Motorcycle Accident Law Firm On Your Side
There are differing insurance requirements and regulations governing motorcycle drivers and automobile drivers. Although any personal injury attorney may say they can handle your case, if they don’t have the proper experience, they can leave you at a disadvantage since rules involving insurance and injury requirements for motorcyclists in Florida differ from that of automobile drivers. That’s why it’s important to find a law firm that is experienced in handling motorcycle accident cases if you have been involved in a motorcycle collision.
To talk to an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Boca Raton, FL, contact the Eltringham Law Group at 561-338-0420.