David B. Datny, Partner
David B. Datny is a “Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Boca Raton, Florida” representing Clients throughout South Florida injured in automobile, trucking, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian knockdown accidents with catastrophic injuries including spinal cord trauma, paralysis, traumatic brain injury and death. Mr. Datny also handles bodily injury and other claims involving premises liability (slip/trip and falls), negligent security, civil assault/battery, foreign food object cases against restaurants/grocery stores as well as professional misconduct matters.
Mr. Datny is a seasoned litigation attorney with extensive experience in State and Federal Court. He was formerly a litigation partner at a large national law firm in New York City handling complex civil and commercial matters. He now exclusively spends his time seeking justice for accident victims helping them reach maximum medical improvement and obtain full compensation for their injuries, medical care/treatment, pain and suffering. He is part of the Eltringham Law Group litigation team and head of the firm’s pre-suit department.
In 2016, Mr. Datny was named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars List. The selection of Rising Stars® is made by an attorney-led research team that independently reviews the credentials of potential candidates and assigns points based on a set of evaluation criteria. Practicing lawyers are asked to nominate “attorneys who are 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.” Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
• Nova Southeastern University Law School, JD (Litigation), 2007.
• Boston University, School of Management, BSBA (Finance), 2003.
• United States District Courts: Middle and Northern Districts of Florida.
• New York
• United States District Courts: Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Publications & Presentations:
• David B. Datny, Esq., et. al., Avatar in the Courtroom: Is 3D Technology Ready for Primetime?, 63 Fed’n Def. & Corp. Couns. 295, 295-317, 2013.
• ETHICS – The Cumis Conundrum, The CLM Annual Conference, 2015.
• Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2016.
• Dean’s List, Nova Southeastern Univ. Law School, 2006-2007.
• Book Award – Remedies, Nova Southeastern Univ. Law School, 2006.
• Book Award – Probate, Nova Southeastern Univ. Law School, 2006.
• New York State Bar Association.
• Florida Bar.
• Jewish Lawyers Guild.